NEW YORK STATE
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE INFO
1) Notify your foreman on the first day of your absence.
2) Follow up with calls to FMLA at 1-855-814-9344/FAX 1-877-786-4500 during your absence to verify if you are approved or not.
3) If needed, Call Workers Compensation at 1-800-568-1150 to establish your case and submit the proper forms for on-the-job injuries.
4) Before your 8th calendar day of absence, call SEDGWICK at 1-800-638-4228.
5) Resubmit the proper doctor information to SEDGWICK to continue to be paid during your disability absence.
Medicare Advantage Coverage for Verizon East Associate Retirees
Find out where to view plan details and costs, and see what additional benefits may be available. Review plan benefits and costs
How do I find a provider? Get information on how to receive medical services from your provider based on your plan type. Find a provider
Need additional information?
Learn more about the Medicare program, file an appeal or grievance, report fraud or abuse and get contact information.Find and learn
Verizon Advantage Plan Overview. Find out more about your Verizon Advantage Plan by watching this presentation. Verizon Advantage Plan Presentation
Sedgwick takes over Verizon Disability on January 1, 2018
For claims PRIOR to Jan 1, 2018:
> Claims filed prior to December 31, 2017 with Met Life will be automatically transferred to Sedgwick.
> If you had an open claim Sedgwick should have already sent you a letter confirming transfer of your claim with an outline of any additional actions you might need to take.
For claims beginning Jan 1, 2018:
> Initiate disability claims with Sedgwick
> Use the existing phone number to file a disability claim: 800-638-4228
> Use the new fax number (yourself & Health Care Provider) for supporting disability documents: 859-264-4384
> Requirements for initiating disability will remain the same.
REIMBURSEMENT FUND INFORMATION
2018 SUMMER CAMP
The Summer Camp reimbursement program runs from July 1 to September 1, 2018
Reimbursement up to $600.00 per child
Limit of two (2) per family for summer camp
All applications must be postmarked with the required documentation
by August 24, 2018
Click HERE to download the 2018 Summer Camp Application forms