NEW YORK STATE
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE INFO
1) Notify your foreman on the first day of your absence.
2) Follow up with calls to FMLA at 1-855-814-9344/FAX 1-877-786-4500 during your absence to verify if you are approved or not.
3) If needed, Call Workers Compensation at 1-800-568-1150 to establish your case and submit the proper forms for on-the-job injuries.
4) Before your 8th calendar day of absence, call SEDGWICK at 1-800-638-4228.
5) Resubmit the proper doctor information to SEDGWICK to continue to be paid during your disability absence.
SEDGWICK: 1-800-638-4228 or www.metlife.com/mybenefits
VERIZON BENEFITS: https://www.verizon.com/benefitsconnection
WORKERS COMPENSATION: 1-800-568-1150
It is IMPORTANT to keep a record of ALL correspondence !!
Medicare Advantage Coverage
Verizon East Associate Retirees
Find out where to view plan details and costs, and see what additional benefits may be available.
Review plan benefits and costs
How do I find a provider?
Get information on how to receive medical services from your provider based on your plan type.
Need additional information?
Learn more about the Medicare program, file an appeal or grievance, report fraud or abuse
and get contact information.
Verizon Advantage Plan Overview.
Find out more about your Verizon Advantage Plan by watching this presentation.
> Initiate disability claims with Sedgwick
> Call 800-638-4228 to file a disability claim
> Fax 859-264-4384 supporting disability documents (Yourself / Health Care Provider)
Use the Medical Authorization forms and attending physician statement forms at the links below:
Attending Physician Statement BH
Attending Physician Statement Medical
Standard Medical Authorization
Verizon Associate LTD Transition Letter
Verizon Associate Standard Transition Letter
Treating “On-The-Job” Injuries
NORTHWELL HEALTH Occupational & Environmental Medicine
Is committed to promoting health and safety in the workplace.
With over 30 years of specialized experience, our physicians are leading experts in the diagnosis and treatment of work-related injuries and illnesses, with a focus on prevention, clinical care, disability management, research and education of America's workers.
DOWNLOAD THE INFORMATION BROCHURE or VISIT their website for more info
The NY/NE Regional & Local Work & Family Committee Announces
The Summer Camp Program 2020
SUMMER CAMP 2020