NEW YORK STATE
UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE INFO
1) Notify your foreman on the first day of your absence.
2) Follow up with calls to FMLA at 1-855-814-9344/FAX 1-877-786-4500 during your absence to verify if you are approved or not.
3) If needed, Call Workers Compensation at 1-800-568-1150 to establish your case and submit the proper forms for on-the-job injuries.
4) Before your 8th calendar day of absence, call Met Life at 1-800-638-4228.
5) Resubmit the proper doctor information to Met Life to continue to be paid during your disability absence.
Medicare Advantage Coverage for Verizon East Associate Retirees
Find out where to view plan details and costs, and see what additional benefits may be available. Review plan benefits and costs
How do I find a provider? Get information on how to receive medical services from your provider based on your plan type. Find a provider
Need additional information?
Learn more about the Medicare program, file an appeal or grievance, report fraud or abuse and get contact information.Find and learn
Verizon Advantage Plan Overview. Find out more about your Verizon Advantage Plan by watching this presentation. Verizon Advantage Plan Presentation
DEPENDENT CARE REIMBURSEMENT FUND
The 2017 Summer Camp program application and information is now available to download and print. It will be in effect from July 1, 2017 through September 1, 2017, up to two (2) children per family, and up to $600.00 per child for summer camp expenses.
Each application must be filled out per child, and if your child or children attend multiple camps you must complete a reimbursement form for each camp and child. Please make sure you submit the necessary tax information. Recent copies of your w-2 for yourself and spouse, the 1st page of your current 1040 that lists your dependents, remove remove social security numbers, but no the reported income and mail the completed application and enrollment package postmarked no later than Friday, August 25, 2017 to Beverly Steele in Massapequa.
Reimbursement for Summer Camp only will be Friday, October 27, 2017. The DCRF reimbursement will continue to be monthly, Remember you Can Not be in the DCRF and the Summer Camp Fund at the same time. If you have any questions please call Beth at the local.